Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Updates....

Well, a lot has happened since I last wrote to this diary. On Wednesday I got sick; I got a stomach flu :-( and was out of action for 4 days. On Sunday we had the last round of our presidential elections and our sitting president Tarja Halonen was elected for another 6 year term !!! Jippee !!! Also on Sunday: I had to go to train agility because Jonni has a competition on next Saturday and he has not trained in weeks !!! So I took both dogs with me and did something "small". Both of them did fine, which was nice. Bella is improving with big leaps and I am so happy about that !! :-) She and Jonni are having a "battle of wills", who is the top dog in our house. Jonni is being a gentleman and lets Bella get away with a lot of things. But occationally he gets pissed about her and lets her have it. But very rarely !! Bella is trying to climb up the hiearchy but I am trying to keep her feet on the ground. She has developed into a quite confident young LADY and she is a very loving companion !!! A real gem !!! I am soo happy to own her !!!

No comments: