Thursday, September 28, 2006

Still to come...


We ARE - even though I had decided that the shows were over for this year - still going to a show this year. I entered both dogs to the Swedish Winner -show, Hund2006. It is held on the 9th of December in Stockholm and we are staying in Sweden for 2 nigths. The hotel is booked and the trip by boat reserved.

I have no hopes what comes to the results. It is just fun to be able to go abroad and see other Valls. I have been to Finnish Winner -shows and this show will be as big as or bigger than those what comes to the number of entered Valls. I would like to compete in agility, too, since they have a competition for Class III dogs. But so far I have not found any place where I could enter the competitions...! But, it is still a long time before the show, but at least I'll have something to look forward to at the end of the year !

No comments: