Sunday, July 16, 2006

Two placings in agility !

Today I was competing in agility in Maaninka. The weather was quite nice, sunny but not too hot. Jonni did two nice courses and we did not get any faults. We DID however get a little overtime. Only the winner in both MINI classes went under the ideal time. But the best thing was that I got two placings: we were 2nd in the first class and 3rd on the second.
I was happy that we did get any penalties on the course. I have not practised contacts since....since the last time I was competing in Maaninka ? A long time ago anyway ! And still Jonni went very well !!! We just lacked the speed but that is no wonder since it has been so hot in here lately that we haven't been able to excersice a lot in these past few weeks ! So all and all a very nice day !!! I got two trophys which I will have to fit somewhere. I am lacking the space where to put them !!! Jonni has gathered so many prizes that I will need a bigger room to get them all in !!!

No comments: